View Profile Penis-Monster

7 Movie Reviews

Eh?

When did professor Layton replace his power of solving puzzles with a pointy stick?

NO NOT NOW CHARLES

CHARLES GET OF THE STAGE WHAT ARE YOU DOIN- CHARLES! CHARLES GET OF THE STAGE

Amazing

WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THAT HAT

I mean seriously, first he has it, then he loses it, then suddenly it's on his head again, I could blame magic for that, and then it's gone again! What the hell!

Drulutz responds:

details ain't my thing heh

5 Game Reviews

Dude!

Guess what my rank was!

Check the nick!

Thanks for giving me all the credits, lad haha!

I like!

Addicting game!

I LOVE THE MUSIC DAMN, I think it should be on the radio or something! Oh wait, it's mine :D

back to the game, it's fine haha you should put some more time in it. Maybe some, I don't know, Japanese ninja monkey's and a barrel roll or something.

wardh responds:

Thanks^^. Yeah, I should've put more time into it. Yeah, great song dude, love chrono trigger^^. Good tip ;)

11 Audio Reviews

Very smooth

I'm loving the transition from the anthem to Danger Zone. I'n fact you inspired me to cover this song. Check it on my channel!

5/5, 10/10 blah blah
Cheers

Dude

This is fucking win (No shit sherlock). Love the guitar solo's and the 80's keyboard touch. Seriously, make more.

Don't get discouraged

I think it's perfectly done. Nice going on the slides. Love the way you introduced the guitar in this song. Sounds Spanish in a way, I love it. Keep up the great work!

1 Art Review

Skree.

Skree indeed.

GRAWRB! That quite explains it all.

Strings @Penis-Monster